If you come to make a long trip and feel uncomfortable to choose the right destination, then with a great confidence, you can go for Denver. It comes to sit at 5,280 feet. This Colorado location commonly is known as the Mile High City. It has endless outdoor activities with breathtaking mountain views.
Views in Denver Turn Your Mind in to Awesome Feelings
The destination is filled with museums, dining, art and many more. The attractions in Denver attract over 30 million visitors in each year.
- Mount Evans scenic Byway – Here you can see Rocky Mountain that comes as highest paved mountain in the North America. Mt Evans becomes one of the 54 Colorado 14ers. It has peaks above 14000 feet. Here the visitors will have facility to drive up windy mountain roads with the views of surrounding towns and mountains. The mountain goats are very nice to see but they are still wild animals.
- LoDo Historic District – The Lower Downtown District of Denver is commonly known as LoDo to Denver locals. The Historic District LoDo is oldest and liveliest neighboured and is situated in the heart of downtown. The place is surrounded by Commons Park all the way. Here the visitors will have facility of top-rated restaurants where you can do fun drinking & dining experience.
- Larimer Square – Larimer Square is one of the hottest tourist attractions in Denver. Here you will go for dining and shopping. It is the oldest block in the city and came early 1400s. At present, Larimer Square comes with fifteen cafes & restaurants where you will get delicious food and wine. Local favourite cheese and wine are available in this place. Larmier Square is undoubtedly a fun area where nightlife scene can be seen.
- Colorado Convention Center – In Colorado Convention, there are lots of things and one of the greatest attractions is giant blue bear. You will have an opportunity to see 40 feet tall bear photo that represents artistic mind in Colorado. The thing is that here you will get an idea about the best artist Lawrence Argent.
- Denver Museum of Nature & Science – It is located in the city park of Denver Museum of Nature & Science. The visitors will have a chance to learn some new things. Here you will see special exhibitions like Space Odyssey and Egyptian Mummies. Even you will have a great knowledge about black holes, cosmic journey of stars and volcanoes. The science collections will provide you knowledge about Earth Science and Health Sciences.
- Adam’s Mystery Playhouse – Here you will have knowledge of a local hiden gem that tells about Murder Mystery Dinners at the theatre performed in every Friday and Saturday nights and it has been one the most fun related attractions in Denver. The shows provide a delicious dinner with dishes like Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken, homemade bread butter. Here you will have a funny & great time for enjoying with friends and family.
- Molly Brown House Museum – Margaret Tobin is philanthropist and activist and known as Molly. Both of them, Margaret and her husband renovated the house when they bought it. When Molly passed away in 1932, the house was transferred in to Jane Addams Hull in need of girls. After some years, the citizens of Denver saved the historic house under Historic Denver. The house consists of three floors and sixteen rooms.
- Denver Center for the Performing Arts – It was a preferred stop on the Broadway touring circuit where special programmes such as plays even acting classes are happened. The center is located in Downtown with twelve-acre area of art & performance. This organization provides Broadway tours, intimate shows and theatre production. You will have chances to visit eight theatres such as Ellie Caulkins Opera House designed for acoustics. Even famous plays are acted here including ‘To Kill a Mockingbird’.
- Denver Botanic Gardens – Denver Botanic Gardens is located at Cheesman Park and it is a public botanical garden. Here the visitors will have opportunity to see remarkable plants & flowers in 24 acres of land. They offer 5 different gardens separated by region. Their inspired gardens will teach you about different plants originated by Japan, China and South Africa including sub Tropics.
- Denver Art Museum – The Denver Art Museum is situated near Civic Center Park in the Downtown Denver. The Museum runs with both temporary and permanent arts including 19th century art exhibitions. Here you can see eight levels of art including Oceanic Art, Asian art and Contemporary art. The roof top of the Museum shows Western American Art. The Ponti restaurant serves local sourced dishes.
- Denver Zoo – Denver Zoo allows you to see lions, tigers and bears. This particular zoo was founded in the year of 1896 and the owner comes with city of Denver. It is the most beautiful attraction in the area of metro Denver. Here the visitors will have chances to see animals like Penguins, Flamingos, Elephants, African Lions and Rhinoceros. This Zoo provides you tons of events during the year.