NEET 2022 exam is conducted by the National Testing Agency to pursue admission for the undergraduate medical courses in various medical institutions. The NEET 2022 application form has been released April 6, 2022. And the NEET 2022 exam is scheduled to be held on the 17th of July, 2022. NEET 2022 registration window will be open for a month. Sometimes, the last date of application is extended for a few more days depending on the requests of the applicants. Like last year, this year also the process of application form for NEET 2022 will be conducted in two phases. The first phase is to be held before the exam, while the second phase of registration is conducted after the exam and before the declaration of the NEET 2022 result.
NEET Application Form 2022 Dates
The important dates of various steps for the NEET application form 2022 are given below:
|NEET 2022 notification||6 April 2022|
|NEET 2022 registration starts||6 April 2022|
|NEET 2022 application form deadline||7 May 2022|
|NEET 2022 correct window open deadline||2nd week of May 2022|
|NEET 2022 admit card||1st week of June 2022|
|NEET 2022 exam date||17th July 2022|
|NEET 2022 phase 2 registration||3rd week of July 2022|
How to fill out the NEET Registration Form 2022?
Aspirants need to follow the given steps to complete the NEET application process as well as NEET registration 2022.
- Firstly, visit the NEET 2022 official website.
- Then click on the tab that highlights NEET Registration 2022.
- Read all the given information carefully and at the end of the page click on the confirmation checkbox.
- After that, click on the highlighted link ‘proceed to apply online for NEET (UG) 2022’.
- In the registration form, you need to enter details for instance
- Applicant’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Person with Disability
- Details of disability
- Date of Birth
- Email ID
- Mobile number
- Security pin
- Check the details you have entered and then click ‘Next’ to proceed.
- Create a password.
- Choose a security question and answer.
- Click on the link ‘OTP verification
- The applicant will receive a six-digit OTP on their registered email id and mobile number.
- Enter the correct OTP and submit the registration form.
How to Fill NEET 2022 Application Form?
Before filling up the process of NEET 2022 application form, aspirants should keep in hand their NEET login credentials. The steps for NEET 2022 application are the following:
- Visit NEET’s official website and log in with the correct username and password.
- Then click on the link ‘apply online and fill up the registration details.
- Few important details, for instance, the applicant’s category, date of birth, place of birth, state and district of birth, and also the applicant’s report regarding Type-l Diabetes need to be filled from the dropdown box.
- Select any four preferred exam cities.
- Select the medium of NEET question paper.
- Fill up all the details such as board, school, result, passing year, etc of class 11 and class 12.
- Fill up the current and the permanent address.
- Income details and occupation of parents/ guardians.
- Enter the security code.
- Review the application form and check the errors.
- Click on the tab ‘Final submit’ to submit your application form
- In the next step, applicants need to submit scanned copies of their passport size photographs, their signature, and left thumb impression in the mentioned file format and dimension.
- The third step is to make the payment through their desired payment mode.
- The final and fourth step is to ‘Print Confirmation Page’ of the NEET 2022 application form and save it for future reference.
Required Documents for NEET 2022 Application Form
The registration process for NEET 2022 will be conducted in two phases. And the documents required for NEET 2022 application form change accordingly. For phase-l, the documents required for NEET 2022 are the following:
- One postcard size (4″x6″) and one passport size (10 kb to 200 kb) photograph.
- Left-hand thumb impression.
- Self-declaration certificate is required for J&K aspirants.
For phase-ll, the documents required for NEET 2022 are the following:
- 10th and 12th pass certificate
- Category certificate
- PwD certificate
- Citizenship certificate
Know all about NEET 2022 exam here https://www.shiksha.com/medicine-health-sciences/neet-exam