If you come to select the best and most fabulous travelling destination designed with attractive spots, just get in touch with France. Before you reach the right destination, you should get the right feelings.
What does France provide you?
The visitors will have an experience of Paris and the fashionable seaside resorts of Cote d’Azur. France offers the most beautiful sceneries in the world. You can come to visit Fairy-tale castles, delight romantics and glorious cathedrals, Eiffel Tower, the masterpieces art at Louvre Museum. Each region of the country has its distinctive cuisine and culture. Brittany coastal region provides the old-warm charm of quaint fishing villages & ancient seaports. Take a look at the below for the places individually.
- Eiffel Tower – Eiffel Tower becomes one of the 7 wonders in the world and undoubtedly, it is the top tourists attraction in Paris. The eminent engineer Alexandre Gustave Eiffel designed and constructed this tower. It is measured by 324 meters in the height and about 8000 metallic parts were required. It comes with a height of 276 meters and the top level offers a sweeping outlook. To make your journey memorable, you can make a French picnic with cheese, baguette, and wine.
- Tropez – St Tropez is the most eminent resort coastal town. Its length comes 68 kilometers long. The place is well known for famous clubs, celebrities, luxury yachts, colourful houses, and chic cafes. At the previous time, Saint Tropez was only a simple fishing village but later it comes only as a seaside resort, only an urbane destination for famous personalities.
- Chamonix & Mont-Blanc – Chamonix comes as a valley in France and it is near to Junction of Switzerland. It is the oldest ski resort at the foot of the highest mountain, Mont Blanc. The alpine scenery of Chamonix is a great attraction for tourists all over the world. Every year during the winter season, the world-class skiers and hikers come here and enjoy the days. It has excellence in the summer season for a cable car, hiking, rock climbing, and paragliding.
- Mont Saint-Michel – Mont Saint-Michel is on the small tidal island near the border of the Brittany and Normandy regions. It is surrounded by the winding streets and convoluted architecture of the medieval town. Here only 50 people live on this island. The visitors will have an excellent experience during their visiting time.
- Gorge du Verdon – The Gorge du Verdon is situated in south-eastern France and it is considered as one of the best and most beautiful river canyons. Here you can see the natural wonders of Europe. The spot comes at its deepest around 2300 feet between Castellane and Moustiers-Saine-Marie. Here you can go for aquatic activities like aqua-trekking, Rafting, Hydrospeed, kayaking, and Canyoning.
- Chateau de Chambord – Chateau de Chambord comes with the greatest tourist attraction and largest Chateau in Lorie Valley. It was constructed in 1519 by King Francois. Chateau can provide 426 rooms, 282 fireplaces, and 83 staircases for the visitors’ recreation. In the year 2017, Chambord renovated its mind-blowing gardens with 600 trees, 200 roses, 15250 plants, and 800 shrubs. Even here you will have an immense square lawn measured by 18874 meters.
- Palais des Papes – Palais des Papes is situated at Avignon. It is one of the largest and most significant medieval Gothic buildings. Moreover, it is one of the 10 most-visited monuments in France. The Popes of Avignon had the ruling power during the time of the division of Papacy. Palais des Papes has won recognition as a UNESCO World Heritage site. It stands as the symbol of the Church’s way during the time of the 14th century.
- Dune of Pyla – Dune of Pyla is located in the Arcachon Bay area and also 60 Km away from Bardeaux. The Dune of Pyla is the tallest dune in Europe. Near about one million visitors per year visit here and enjoy their journey. The visitors come to this place and enjoy their days at an extreme level.
- Chartres cathedral – The Chartres Cathedral comes with another name of Cathedral of Our Lady. It is located in a small city near to Paris that seems too small for the Cathedral. The vast nave and the stained-glass windows are remarkable in condition. Chartres Cathedral has won its reputation as the UNESCO world heritage center. It is also considered as the best-preserved Gothic cathedrals in France as well in Europe.
- Carcassonne – Carcassonne is one of the popular tourist destinations in France. At once, it was the center of the France woolen textile industry. You can visit the location free of cost but for car parking; you have to pay €6 to €8 for only 2 hours. Near to Carcassonne, the visitors will have the benefit to explore vineyards, ruined castles, and wine caves.
- Pont du Gard – The famous tourist destination in France comes with the name of The Point du Gard, an old aqueduct of old Roman aqueduct that crosses the river named Gardon. It came in appearance in the first century AD. It was part of a long watercourse. It is the highest of all bridges among Roman aqueduct bridges.
- Palace of Fontainebleau – The palace of Fontainebleau is a masterpiece of French architecture. It is located less than 40 miles from central Paris. Inside the palace, you can come to see furnished state apartments including Francis I Gallery, the Ballroom with fireplace, and the King’s staircase. When you come to this location, you will leave the place within a short period.
- Bordeaux Wine Regions – Bordeaux Wine Regions is the best tourist destination and wine lovers can find out their satisfaction here intake the wine as much as they can. The Bordeaux area is divided into 38 sub-regions with 57 different appellations that include Saint-Emilion, POomerol, Medoc, and Graves. According to a report, about seven thousand different chateaux produce 900 million bottles of wine.
- Annecy – Annecy is an alpine city in south-eastern France and the largest city for the Haute-Savoie department. It is also famous for Vielille Ville for its canals, cafes, pastel-colored houses, and even cafes. Annecy is one of the largest lakes in France, popular as the cleanest lake in Europe. Most of the visitors come to visit Annecy city with museums of regional artifacts such as religious art and Old town.
- Promenade des Anglais – Promenade des Anglais comes as a beautiful path and it stretches about seven kilometers from the airport to the castle headland. It is built by the English people at the beginning of the 19th century. People call it “La Prom” and everyone comes for hanging out. Local people call ‘Promenade des Anglais’ as ‘La prom’.
Take your suitable time and make a journey to France just to store a good memory.