When you people come to stay in a particular place with the same work, they feel to be bored with anxiety and irritation. They lose the inspiration and energy to live anymore. In that condition, sometimes they crave travelling either locally or furthest places. If you come to feel like this condition, you can visit Indonesia along with its different mind-blowing places. To know the details, have a look at them below.
- Beaches of Bali – without any confusion, Indonesia carries the most popular scenic beauty enriched spots and out of these, Bali is one of them. Bali is designed with several cultural landmarks that make your visit-worthy. The beaches of Bali bring soothe in visitors’. Kuta is one the most popular beaches and here you come to feel the combination of sun, surfing, and socializing.
- Borobudur – Borobudur is an ancient temple that carries a great value for visitors. It was built in the 8th century in the style of a traditional Buddhist mandala. Even Indonesia got world recognition for it as UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is to be considered one of the most popular sites in the world. Here the sunrise comes as a torchlight on the temple. Borobudur is an old Javanese city that offers a rich cultural atmosphere.
- Orangutans of Borneo – Indonesia trip does not bring complete satisfaction if you do not visit Orangutans and Borneo. Here you can see a lot of beautiful and endangered creatures. Here you will have to the famous Tanjung Putting National Park located in Kalimantan. You will see orangutans at the Bohorok Orangutan Centre in a tourism village called Bukit Lawang.
- Gili Islands – The Gill Islands have become a major attraction in Lombok and the spot has got recognition among the backpackers and tourists over the long period. Kayaking is also a mind-blowing attraction in the Gills where you can go for several options like yoga to make your body & mind energetic. Even you will get relaxation and can stimulate your body and mind.
- Komodo National Park – If you have a mind for a fact to face of a dragon, fierce and deadly animals, you must come to Komodo National Park. The park is a UNESCO World Heritage site formed with five main islands and some smaller ones. It is good to know that Komodo dragons are the great attractions at the park and here visitors go for canoeing, hiking, or snorkelling.