Microsoft Outlook is mostly used to send and receive emails from various websites with which you are only temporarily connected. However, they have to deal with a few setbacks and setbacks in terms of technology. However, you may have encountered a Microsoft Outlook Pii issue while using the Microsoft Outlook software.
Any time an email client programme (Outlook app) makes a mistake in configuring the outgoing (SMTP) email server, it automatically triggers an SMTP server error [pii email][SMTP server error].
This error message is also shown when attempting to send an email using a username, password, server authentication, or a server IP address. If you want to repair this error, you need to know from your email provider what kind of authentication, if any, their mail server requires in order to work. The issue with Microsoft Outlook on Windows 10 is [pii_email_
Method 1: Using the Programs and Features Tab to Fix
- Use the program’s auto-repair feature to resolve this Outlook Express problem, especially if you’re having trouble.
- Software for hooking and scanning windows that can be slid on and off
- Modifications that may be found by searching Get to Programs and Features and choose “Fix” from the drop-down menu.
- Restart Outlook and see whether the problem code has been removed. At this point, if it continues, the error code is erased.
Method 2 as follows:
- Open Outlook using the programme.
- When you’re ready, open and record the file settings.
- In the record settings box, click on the Outlook tab to choose the record you just created.
- The next step is to choose your account and click on it, after which you’ll be presented with further options. •
- Access your webmail settings and click the active worker tab to finish configuring your webmail account.
- The most important choice here is to save the changes by tapping OK on the SMTP.
- Wait for Outlook to restart and verify whether the problem is repaired, if not, go to the next procedure. The issue may still be there if you click OK again to check whether it has been resolved.
Method 3 Find and remove any accounts that have been duplicated.
Didn’t the arrangement work out for you? All of the copies will be checked. This error’s resolution might be identified in a similar way, and the answer could be as simple as removing entries. Outlook’s possibilities are shown below. The Snap-on Menu
- Show the record settings in the menu and the mailing tab in the pop-up window.
- The copy account was found and selected in the search.
- The graphic below shows how to deactivate a Microsoft Outlook copy account using Snap-on.
Method 4: Modify the Port Number of the Server
- Start Outlook and check your email.
- To access Account Configuration, please choose the appropriate file.
- Select your email address from the drop-down menu that appears when you click on the account setup email link.
- A new email window will open with a new email address.
- More options may be found by tapping Internet Email Settings.
- In-Depth tab Press
- Port 465 to 587 must now be upgraded (S.M.P.T.
- Click on okay numerous take a look at the image below.
- Change the SMTP port number in Outlook’s SMTP port sum
- Restart Outlook once the changes have been made, and you should no longer see the error [pii_email_
d4d3f5b9d7f3c8b22729] unless method 5 is still an option.
Method 5: Make Sure Your Computer Has Antivirus Software Installed
Fixing the problem might be as easy as using this route. Stop Microsoft Outlook from connecting with the email client by instantly deactivating Antivirus.
- Avira steps to turn off
- Start using the Settings menu option.
- Select “Security and Upgrade” from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the Windows Security tab.
- Pick the virus/threat protection, if necessary.
- Utilize the available options (or the previous Windows 10 Virus & Threat Security Settings).
- Antivirus software deactivation may be accomplished in a variety of ways. Make sure you’re using the same software every time.
- Different settings in each antivirus programme make this impossible. Make sure the object you’re working with is up to snuff.
- Use Strategy 6 if you’re still getting the [pii_email_
Method 6: Remove and reinstall Outlook
Because the above-mentioned tactics didn’t work, it’s clear why. So you’re now at the sixth stage of the process. Uninstalling and reinstalling Outlook [pii_email_