We are sharing with you the recipe perfect for busy nights where you do not want to spend hours in the kitchen.
Here are some of their picks, along with several of our favourites!
- Moong dal Idli:
Today recipe is a great breakfast/ tiffin recipe made with moong dal, also it gets ready really quickly.
These idlis are soft and yummy and it is great recipe.
Ingredients required for Moong dal Idli:
1 cup moong dal
¼ cup curd (thick)
2 tsp. oil
½ tsp. mustard
1 tsp. cumin / jeera
1 tsp. chana dal
2 chillis (finely chopped)
1 inch ginger (finely chopped)
Few curry leaves
5 cashews (chopped)
½ carrots (grated)
Pinch hing / asafoetida
2 tbsp. coriander (finely chopped)
1 tsp. salt
½ tsp. eno fruit salt
Preparation Method for Moong dal Idli:
- Take large bowl and soak one cup moong dal in water for 3 to 4 hours.
- Drain off all the water and put this dal into blender and blend it to make smooth paste (make sure do not add water in it).
- Take a bowl and add moong dal paste into it and add ¼ cup curd in it and mix it well till well combined.
- Take skillet over medium high heat and add two tablespoon of oil in it and add ½ tsp. mustard seeds, 1 tsp. cumin seeds, 1 tsp. chana dal, 2 chilli, 1 inch ginger, few curry leaves and 3 cashew in it and stir well till well combined ad cook it for one minute.
- Transfer this into moong dal batter bowl.
- Then add chopped coriander leaves in it and salt according to taste.
- Now pour this batter into the idli plate.
- Steam it for 10 to 15 minutes on medium flame.
- Serve moong dal idli with tomato sauce or green chutney.
Nutritional Information for Moong dal Idli:
- Energy – 143Kcal.
- Protein – 5.5 g.
- Fibre – 0.9 gms.
- Carbohydrates – 26.3 gms.
- Saturated Fatty Acids – 0.68 gms.
- Sugar – 0 gms.
- Trans Fatty Acid – 0 gms.
- Philly cheesesteak egg rolls:
These Philly cheese teak egg rolls are going to be your go to appetizer or snack when you want to impress without a lot of stress.
Ingredients required for Philly cheesesteak egg rolls:
1 pound ground beef
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon ground black pepper
2 tablespoons butter
1 yellow onion, chopped
½ green bell pepper, chopped
24 egg roll wrappers
12 slices American cheese
¾ cup vegetable oil for frying
Preparation Method for Philly cheesesteak egg rolls:
- Take a skillet over medium high heat and add beef in it and cook it till it turn browned and break into pieces.
- Then add Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper and carefully remove from pan.
- Then in the same skillet melt butter and add chopped onion and bell pepper and stir well.
- Then add beef mixture into the skillet and stir well.
- Now we have to prepare the wrappers.
- On a flat surface lay egg roll wrappers and place ½ slice of American cheese onto each.
- On the top of egg roll add three tablespoons of filling.
- Pull the bottom left corner over the filling and fold the two sides in, moistening edges with water as you go; roll tightly.
- Take saucepan and add 1 inch oil in it over medium high heat.
- When heated up the oil add 3 to 4 egg rolls and fry it till it turns browned.
- Do the same process with remaining egg rolls.
Nutritional Information for Philly cheesesteak egg rolls:
33 calories; protein 7.2g; carbohydrates 6g; fat 8.9g; cholesterol 28.3mg; sodium 330.3mg
Italian Cream Cake
Italian cream cake is so easy and so good. This recipe is hard to find so here it is.
You cannot go wrong with this classic! It is a great addition to any gathering!
It is one of my most popular keto cake recipes and with good reason.
Let me show you how to make it. I will show you step by step recipe and how to make it.
Ingredients required for Italian Cream Cake:
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 5 eggs, room temperature*, separated
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 1/4 cups cake flour
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 2 (8- ounce) blocks cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 8 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans, plus more for garnish, if desired
How to prepare Italian Cream Cake:
- Firstly we have to preheat our oven to 325F and then take 3 cake pans and grease it with cooking spray.
- Then cut parchment paper into 3 round shapes to fit in the bottoms of the pans.
- Then place this parchment paper into pans and coat it with baking spray.
- Take a bowl and add oil, butter, and sugar and mix well with hand mixer or electric mixer till well combined.
- Then add egg yolks and combine it till it turns into smooth scraping the sides of the bowl as required.
- Then add almond extract, vanilla extract, baking powder, baking soda, and salt and mix well till well combined.
- Then we have to add flour and buttermilk in rotate additions from the beginning and ending with flour and mix well till it turn into smooth shape and well combined.
- Then add crushed coconut and pecans and set it aside.
- Take clean bowl and add cream of tartar and egg whites and mix well till well combined and beat this mixture for 5 to 7 minutes till stiff peaks forms.
- Then fold the egg whites into the cake batter till well combined.
- Pour the batter into 3 cake pans and bake it for 30 to 35 minutes or till toothpick comes out clean.
- Let the cake cool completely and then transfer into serving plate.
- Take large bowl and add cream cheese and butter and with the help of hand mixer mix well till well combined or make it into smooth.
- Then add powdered sugar and mix well.
- Then add vanilla extract, almond extract, and chopped pecans and make creamy paste.
- Place one cake on a cake plate and cover the top with cup of frosting and spread carefully.
- Top with another cake and repeat the process.
- Top with another cake layer and top with remaining frosting.
- You can top with chopped pecans.
- Slice and serve.
Nutritional Information for Italian Cream Cake:
- slice (109g )
- Calories from Fat 211. Calories 413.
- 35% Total Fat 23g.
- 55% Saturated Fat 11g.
- 29% Cholesterol 87mg.
- 9% Sodium 213mg.
- 3% Potassium 109mg.
- 16% Total Carbohydrates 47g.