Check out this article on Westfire to gain a better understanding of its product and credibility.
Westfire shop deals in Drawer Cabinet, Hanger, Food storage, Furniture, and ect categories. They have a 1% trust score.
This Westfire shop review covers all about the site, the items it manages, and further insight regarding the authenticity of the site. Read on to find out more.
How does the Westfire website work?
There are a number of products that Westfire carries, including a 12 drawer cabinet in Birch Accent, a braided wood hanger inspired by nature, doghouse furniture with food storage, and others. They are available on an online site.
According to the whois record, this website was registered on 9th March 2023 and will expire on 9th March 2024. It has a trust score of 1%. There is a current scam website listed on Zero Thought, a leading website for online reviews.
Westfire shop website specifications:
You will find all the important information about Westfire shop website in this section. Read all the information carefully and decide if you should buy anything from this website. If you’re going to buy something from a new website, we always recommend that you do a little research on our website or Google first.
- Westfire is the name of the website
- The Westfire shop’s website can be found here
- Address: 103 Albert Embankment, London SI17TL, United Kingdom
- 442392160686 is the contact number
- Category: Drawer Cabinets, Hangers, Food Storage, Furniture, etc.
- The following types of products are available as a limited time offer: 12 Drawer Cabinet in Birch Accent, Braided Wood Hanger Inspired by Nature, Furniture for doghouses with food storage, etc.
- Payment options include Visa, Mastercard, and Discover
- The delivery time is not applicable
- Refunds will be sent to the account you provided within 3 days. (Note: You do not need to return the product you received to apply for a refund.)
- Links to social media: None
In addition to the above mentioned points, let’s take a look at the website’s positive and negative points.
Stay up to date with the latest articles on the zerothought website.
This online store has the following positive points:
- Consumers are protected by a valid SSL certificate and HTTPS.
- Customers can choose from a variety of payment methods.
- All policies are accessible and valid.
Highlights of Westfire Reviews that are negative:
- It has a very low trust score of just 1%, which raises trust concerns.
- Other sites have negative reviews of the portal.
- A portion of the website’s content appears to be copied from another site
The Website domain was registered on 9th March 2023 and will expire on 9th March 2024, which creates trust issues.
Now that you’ve learned about the negatives and the positives of the site, let’s take a look at some points that prove it’s legit or a scam, read through the sections below and comment if you’ve already used the site, it can help a lot of people who are unsure about it.
Check out zerothought.in’s daily news posts to learn more about scam websites and avoid getting scammed.
Westfire com is a scam or legit based on the following points:
- The website was created on 9th March 2023 and will expire on 9th March 2024.
- There is a maximum discount of 70% off.
- According to scamadviser, the trust score of the website is 1%
- The legitimacy of the address: 103 Albert Embankment, London SI17TL, United Kingdom
- There are no reviews or ratings on their website.
- 6. Validity of the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Returns and Exchange: We are happy to accept cancellations of the order prior to shipment or production of the product, with a full refund. Once the item has been shipped, cancellation is no longer possible. If no refund has been received yet, please check your bank account again and/or contact the relevant credit card company as it can take some time for refunds to be officially processed. If you have followed all these steps and still haven’t received your money back, please don’t hesitate to get in touch at email@example.com.
This store’s FAQs:
How trustworthy is the Westfire shop website?
There is a wide selection of Drawer Cabinets, Hangers, Food Storage, Furniture, ect. The website has a wide selection of Drawer Cabinets, Hangers, Food Storage, Furniture, ect. However, the website sells all the products online, and they do not accept cash on delivery. You can determine if a website is legitimate by checking out the following points:
- Date of creation: 9th March 2023, expiration: 9th March 2024
- Up to 70% off unrealistic prices
- Index of trust: 1%
How old is the website?
This website was created on 9th March 2023 and will expire on 9th March 2024.
How do they accept payments?
There are three payment options available: Visa, Mastercard, and Discover
What is the best way to contact them?
Their contact details are 103 Albert Embankment, London SI17TL, United Kingdom, firstname.lastname@example.org, and 44239210686.
How long will it take for the order to be delivered?
Can you tell me what the discount is at their store?
There is a discount of up to 70% off on their website
According to our review, this website has a trust score of just 1%, which indicates it has fewer users. In terms of trust, it’s scored as 1%. Moreover, the store demands reviews from customers. Popular portals have also shown warning signs, and we reviewed the prices to determine if they’re too high or too low. We recommend doing an exhaustive review of this website before purchasing anything. Also, Peliworth com provides a list of scam websites
Read more about how to get a refund if you’re ever scammed: “How to apply for a refund from credit card scams”