It is true to say that every year you come to travel many of global locations and you have done to visit maximum countries globally. But without visiting Texas, you will be far behind from a complete knowledge of scenic beauties. A lot of things are waiting for you when you reach Texas. Here you will have several superb spots that will help to enjoy the days. Check before you start to reach Texas.
Superb spots when visit Texas
- Austin – Austin is the capital of Texas. It is a bustling city because of the live music scene. Austin offers many beautiful lakes, parks, world-class museums. The Lady Bird Lake is located at the heart of the city giving opportunity for swimming, cycling, and jogging. The performance of live music comes every night in the city. Here you can enjoy two major festivals with your family.
2. South Padre Island – South Padre Island has become the longest barrier island in the world. The Island makes visitors interested in a luxurious vacation. The South end of the Island is the right place as a busy resort town full of spas, restaurants, and shops. The beaches can be seen on every part of the island and provide an opportunity to surf and swim in the water of the Gulf of Mexico.
3. Fredericksburg – Fredericksburg offers a proud German heritage with vibrant art and music scene. There are plenty of chances for wine tours including many wineries by excellent restaurants. Here you can see German Church and Pioneer Museum. The city is surrounded by beautiful walking and cycling trails. It is best known for its excellent wineries.
4. Houston – Houston comes as the heart of many in Texas. It has famous attractions like Space Center Houston and the Houston Museum of Natural Science. It also boasts the best barbecue in the state & laidback atmosphere and for these; visitors come back again and again. The city runs with great prestige as a hub for science & technology. Here you will have plenty of attractions including art & culture, the museum.
5. New Braunfels – New Braunfels is established by Germany in the year of 1845. New Braunfels is notable for its Comal and Guadalupe Rivers. Here you will have endless opportunities for fishing, swimming Kayak, and engaging in water sports on the rivers. You can make fun with your family in the Schlitterbahn water park. The people who love adventure can spend time in the limestone caves.
6. Alpine – Alpine comes in the hills of West Texas. Alpine is a small town surrounded by some beautiful scenery. Here you can enjoy the town to explore Big Bend National Park learning about the history of the area. Visitors will have an opportunity to visit many boutique shops, cozy cafes, and art galleries. With your family, you can stay here for some days and enjoy yourself as you wish.
7. Amarillo – Here you will have an authentic taste of Texas and a few destinations unique in the city of Amarillo. Visitors can enjoy with the cowboys at Amarillo, Chow down, and can admire the stunning rock formation in Palo Duro Canyon State Park. Here the top things are cruises, beaches where you will have unlimited enjoyments.
8. Rockport Fulton – Rockport Fulton comes with the combination of two twin communities on the Texas Tropical Trail surrounded by ancient oaks. They are located on the west of the Gulf of Mexico. Here you can visit one of the most attractions, the Second Empire structure overlooking Aransas Bay which is an education and history center. Here you will get beaches, luxury tourism, resorts & family and weekend hotels.
9. Boerne – Boerne is only a few minutes away from San Antonio and it has a rich history more than 150 years ago. It was first settled by immigrants from Germany. The city looks dotted with beautiful stones that hold some historical importance. It brings modern attractions such as art galleries, cafe & wine bars, and trendy boutique shops. Undoubtedly, you will have a great feeling during visiting Boerne.
10. San Antonio – San Antonio holds the prestige of having two great attractions in Texas. Here you can have the world-famous Alamo and the beautiful River Walk that goes through San Antonio River. Here the visitors will have a touch of excellent cafes and shops. Here you can enjoy the days visiting Water Park, mountains, hills, wineries, rentals, restaurants, Nature Park, shore, and the best resorts.
11. Dallas – A well-known attraction in Texas is Dallas where you will have an experience of World Aquarium and Reunion Tower and world-class bars and restaurants, urban arts district, Pritzker Prize-winning architecture, and many more. Visitors will not have any worry to get a renting car. With your family, you can stay here and enjoy the days at the extreme point.
12. Fort Worth –
Fort Worth is known as the city of Cowboys and Culture. The Stockyards National Historic District attracts several visitors. Here you will have a touch of modern restaurants, shops, and bars. A herd of cattle is paraded here twice a day. Some of them are equipped with cattle ear tags. Visitors will also have an opportunity to visit pedestrian-friendly having a 4.3-acre water park and a beautiful theatre named Bass Performance Hall.
13. Galveston – Galveston is set on an island and it is a busy resort mixed with six cruise ship ports, restaurants, hotels, tourists. Visitors can go south shore for enjoying the rides and restaurants on the Galveston Island Historic Pleasure pier., Here you will have another top destination is Moody Garden, an educational nature center.
14. Padre Island National Seashore – Padre Island National Seashore is in the center and here you will have a chance of getting a touch of a variety of cultures made of a melting pot of history. Here you can enjoy the day through the natural beauty of the region at Enchanted Rock State Natural Area. The best time to visit the region is Spring as in the time, Hill Country comes ablaze with wildflowers and Texas State Flower.
15. San Antonio – San Antonio becomes the third-largest city and it is nestled in the South Texas Plains. Here the tourists come to enjoy the days through buildings, cypress trees, restaurants, and nightlife. Even you can get in touch with a national landmark where a battle of the Alamo was fought.
Take time in your hand, reach Texas and enjoy the days as much as you can.