If you completed travelling almost all of the countries but not Toronto, once you take an initiative for Toronto. It is the largest city in Canada, Ontario offers a lot of things for visitors for enjoyment through doing and seeing. Toronto is designed with world-class museums, a smorgasbord of dining options, museums. Even you will have an option for outdoor activities in summer as well as in winter. The city is very popular for popular sports teams as well as baseball. Toronto is a vibrant city with a large Chinatown, Victorian buildings, and skyscrapers. Before you reach Toronto, you come to know its different spots.
- Harbourfront Centre – Harbourfront Centre comes with a huge waterfront complex and it is packed with art galleries, theatres, parks, outdoor stages. The area of the center is designed with thriving arts and culture. Here you can get in touch with beautiful lakes and restaurants. The visitors will have the facility to attend more than 4000 cultural events, festivals, and dance shows.
- Bata Shoe Museum – Bata Shoe Museum is located in a shoebox-shaped building. It is founded in the year 1979 and it carries over 13000 shoes in all shapes, sizes, and styles. Here you will have slippers and chestnut-crushing clogs, celebrity footwear, Inuit boots, and celebrity footwear. Even visitors will have the opportunity to learn about the history of shoe designs with artifacts on display.,
- Rogers Centre – Rogers Centre comes right next to the soaring CN Tower and it is one of the main attractions. It hosts unlimited concerts, sporting events, and auto shows over the year. It was completed in the year of 1989. It is the first arena in the world with a retractable dome roof. Here you can watch a brilliant baseball game and even you can take a tour around the world.
- Ontario Science Centre – Ontario Science Centre is a home of all kinds of interactive exhibits. It can be found within only 15 minutes of driving. It has plenty of hands-on activities and experiments in the fields of science and technology. The science center is undoubtedly a favourite for adults and childre3n as it becomes very informative and engaging displays. Some sections run well at the human body and mind and another focus comes on scientific principles.
- Kensington Market – The colourful Kensington Market is undoubtedly delightful for the city’s multicultural make-up. It comes with a line of shops, stands, a vibrant neighbourhood, and restaurants. The Market comes as a home to Eastern European Jewish immigrants. Around the bustling streets, you will know about public artworks and vintage stores with Mexican, Jamaican, and Tibetan eateries. Even there are stalls for everything like fresh products and jewellery and live music beside the street.
- Black Creek Pioneer Village – Black Creek Pioneer Village is northwest of the center. It is a popular place where you will get a huge open-air heritage museum that shines a light on rural life. It is founded in the year of 1960. The village consists of more than forty wonderful historic buildings that include a church, a schoolhouse, blacksmiths, and many more. Apart from these, you will have an experience of informative displays, costumed re-enactors, and exhibitions.
- Toronto Zoo – Toronto Zoo is a home of a huge array of animals from all over the world. It makes a family-friendly day out. It is located just half an hour’s drive from the east of the town. Here you can see Pandas, Polar Bears, tigers, rhinos, and gorillas. This particular zoo comes with over 5000 animals’ type of spacious. Whatever you come to see in Toronto, you do not miss visiting the Zoo.
- Art Gallery of Ontario – One of the most famous tourist attractions is the Art Gallery of Ontario. It is located in Grange Park and the art gallery is one of the largest art museums in North America. Here the tourists will see photos, paintings, and sculptures. It is first opened for the public in the year 1900. According to a report, there are more than 95000 fine Inuit carvings including religious works.
- Hockey Hall of Fame – Toronto is an ice hockey country with the founding of the Toronto Maple Leafs which is a great attraction for visitors. It has state of the art in multi-media exhibits that help the visitors to project themselves playing against the professionals. Here you come to with your family and enjoy the moments.
- Toronto Eaton Centre – Toronto Eaton Centre is the premier shopping mall. The visitors in Hungry can take a break at the restaurants having ranges from fast to ethnic cuisine. This complex provides you with a lot of offices where a million visitors come and make it a beautiful attraction in Toronto. Unfortunately, visitors cannot be able to do market here because of the store chain.
- High Park – High Park is for everyone who likes to enjoy the outdoors. Here the visitors will have an opportunity for different activities like hiking trails, playing, and gardening. It has a waterfront filled with ducks and other marine birds. This park even has an outdoor swimming pool, tennis courts, and baseball diamonds.
12.Royal Ontario Museum – The Royal Ontario Museum is one of my favorite museums. It carries a variety of exhibitions. The museum carries a natural history with world cultures. It is the home to the largest collection of architectural famed in China. It is very important to know that here you will have an experience of some unknown and miracle things.
- CN Tower – CN Tower is located in the heart of Downtown Toronto. It is Canada’s most recognizable Icon. The communication tower came in the existence from 1973 to 1976 under the supervision of the Railway Company. Here you can pass the time with your friends or family for a long time by enjoying the moment.
Make your mind for Toronto, start your journey with your family and store a unique experience.